The tamarind (Puzhi) is widely used by Indian cooking as a tastemaker was introduced by Lion group in the year 2000. Owing to its quality and the properties, this product proudly dominates the kitchen of Indian houses. This is an essential ingredient for the following foods.
- Puliyodharai : A food, which is made with, boiled rice, Lion tamarind concentrate & other spices.
- Pulikolambu : Gravy, which is made with, boiled vegetables & Lion tamarind concentrate.
- Sambar : Gravy, which is made with dhal and Lion tamarind concentrate.
- Rasam : A spicy water of Lion tamarind concentrate mixed with hot water with added spices.
- Pulichatni : Chutney made by crushing Lion tamarind with required spices.
For More information, Visit at Lion Web Site